This is a test of the Emergency "Blog"-Cast System.
Get it?!? Get it?!? See, what I did there for my first ever post, was to make a reference to The Emergency "Broadcast" System, but this being a blog, I replaced "broad" with the similar sounding but more pertinent "blog." Talk about a play on words! If I knew how, I might have added a sound effect similar to the "this is only a test" buzzing drone signal. That would have been audibly wacky!
As far as my reasons for setting up this blog, a friend had told me that the bandwagon had another space open for me to jump on, and so here I am. Does anyone care? No. Will anyone read this? Who knows. Like to see back to back rhetorical questions? You're welcome.
As far as my reasons for setting up this blog, a friend had told me that the bandwagon had another space open for me to jump on, and so here I am. Does anyone care? No. Will anyone read this? Who knows. Like to see back to back rhetorical questions? You're welcome.


2 Comments:
Is this a Guckert-esque comment posted by someone within the Eppod administration?
hey, its GANNON not Guckert. www.military-man.co.ugay is a great site.
Post a Comment
<< Home