The Fortune Cookie industry needs a major overhaul.
I haven't got an actual fortune from one of these things in many a moon. They have become Statement Cookies. Pathetic. It's obvious that the guys who write for the cookie companies threw in the towel a long time ago, just phoned it in, basically saying, "You know, we don't have any idea about what is going to happen to you. And ya know what else, we're not gonna even try to guess. But here's a random statement for you that predicts nothing." Thanks for the effort team.
Someone has to come up with a set of Ultra-Specific Fortune Cookies, something to the tune of, "Next Thursday at 3 PM, you will see a man in a hat. Avoid this man at all costs." Think you'd give that dude on the corner in a fedora a second look?
Yeah, thought so.
Someone has to come up with a set of Ultra-Specific Fortune Cookies, something to the tune of, "Next Thursday at 3 PM, you will see a man in a hat. Avoid this man at all costs." Think you'd give that dude on the corner in a fedora a second look?
Yeah, thought so.


2 Comments:
I opened up a fortune cookie the other day and there was no fortune to be found therein at all. I find this terrifying. I assume it means I have no future and will be dying within the next week or so. Also, the lemon chicken was tasteless.
The last fortune I got in a cookie said, and I quote "ask a friend to join you on your next voyage", what does that mean? You are right is what it means.
Post a Comment
<< Home