Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm looking for a renegade Notary Public.

I'm talking about somebody who is down to notarize anything, at any time, wherever I want to meet them. There have to be some N.P.'s that turned to the black-market at some point, fed up with the rules and regulations of a notarizing system that gets in the way of real, creative notarizing. I'm not talking about living wills or estate deeds. Been there, done that.

I'm looking for a man or woman hard-core enough to meet me under a bridge, in the rain, ready to get down to business and notarize some crazy shit, no questions asked.

"So man, whaddaaahhhhh, what can I do for you this evening?"
"I brought my cat."
"I will notarize the hell out of that fucking cat."

That's what I'm talking about. Gung-ho, stone cold. 'Bout it. A person who remembers why the got into the notary business to begin with: because they loved to notarize.

Tangently, "Notary Republic" sounds strikingly similar to "The Notar Republic," a loose alliance of planets that took a stand against Star Fleet in the first few seasons of Star Trek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home