Thursday, March 31, 2005

"Why They Hate Us" - reason #94: Emeril Live



Originally uploaded by eppyad.

How can anyone get that excited about paprika?

And do you know what cooking shows have been lacking for years? Live bands. Live bands led by a guy named "Doc." Live bands that play 10 second adult-jazz, Cinemax-style intros right after the commercial break and right before the quiche comes out of the oven.

"Ba duh ba buh da buh da da DAA....(and.... windchimes)."

Then Emeril does a dance and tells a fresh joke. Ideally one based around a nice food pun.

"Folks, today we're gonna be cooking up some nice grilled corn...I hope you're all ears!!!"

The band plays a quick hit. Every member of the audience simultaneously has the strongest orgasm of their life from laughing so hard.

Bam!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Why They Hate Us" - Reason #237: Bloggers Dyxlexic

Awww, Eppo.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eppo,
During my search for information about canadian wholesale diamonds, I found your Blog,
although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to canadian wholesale diamonds related information, but I always admire a well written post.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eppo,
Your blog is wonderful, although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for: cheapest loose diamonds, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in cheapest loose diamonds, but during my search for more information I discovered this post, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eppo,
Your blog is wonderful, although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for: canadian wholesale diamonds, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in canadian wholesale diamonds, but during my search for more information I discovered this post, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eppo,
this post is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about cheapest loose diamonds. Although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about cheapest loose diamonds, I seldom see a good blog like yours.

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eppo,
Your blog is wonderful, although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for: big cheap diamonds, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in big cheap diamonds, but during my search for more information I discovered this post, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home